How to get to Jibacoa - BY CAR
If you're traveling in Cuba with a rented car, here are the DRIVING DIRECTIONS to get to the Jibacoa beach-resort:
From Varadero Airport to Jibacoa's hotels - Travel time 50-55 minutes :
• Take the Airport Road towards Carbonera and the Via Blanca
• In Carbonera turn left on VIA BLANCA/Circuito Norte (towards west)
• When entering Matanzas City merge onto Carretera Central de Cuba
• Turn right on Calle 129 and slightly left to stay on Calle 129
• Turn right on Calle 272
• Turn left on Calle 260
• Turn right on Calle 61
• Turn left to follow Via Blanca / Circuito Norte to Mayabeque province
• Approximately 300 meters after crossing the road to the Canasi village turn right to Playa Jibacoa
• The access road to each hotel will be on your right, in order: Memories Jibacoa, Villa Jibacoa (Tropico), Campismos, Villa Loma.
From Havana City to Jibacoa's hotels - Travel time about 60 minutes (75 minutes if departure point is Havana Airport) :
• Head northeast on Carretera Central de Cuba
• Take the Via Blanca Towards East (Matanzas).
• Continue onto Via Blanca to Mayabeque province
• Take the exit to Playa Jibacoa
• The access road to each hotel will be on your left, in order: Villa Loma, Campismos, Villa Jibacoa (Tropico), Memories Jibacoa.
Other ways to get to Jibacoa: By Air | By Bus | By Train | Hitchhiking
Lily & Normand